I Hope you all are doing well.
I hope you all are going well with your website. Website creation is not a one day task but you’ll get there with efforts, hard work and dedication. But we just can’t stop at one point! We have to go on. Today we are going to learn E-mail Marketing.
E-MAIL IS NOT DEAD! It is still one of the best ways to communicate from a business standpoint. Marketers recognise this innovation and work hard to develop new ways to optimise email marketing practices to better communicate with their audience.
It is still one of the best ways to communicate from a business standpoint. Marketers recognise this innovation and work hard to develop new ways to optimise email marketing practices to better communicate with their audience.
Email is basically the transfer of information from one computer user to one or more recipients via a network. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
Email Marketing Software has made this an even easier task to accomplish, with custom templates, list management, and analytics. But it’s not as simple as purchasing the software and just sending the email, which is why it’s great that there are so many online resources out there to help marketers make the most of their email marketing campaigns.
TYPES OF E-MAIL:
- Opt-in email is a term used when someone is given the option to receive email. Typically, this is some sort of mailing list, newsletter, or advertising.
- Here, the inbox ratio is always high.
- Response ratio (opening of the email) is always high.
- The e-mail marketer has to pay on the basis of the total number of subscribers.
- Here, cost depends on the number of subscribers.
- Eg: getresponse – Widely used opt-in email software
- Eg: aweber – Widely used affordable and easy to use software
- Eg; mailchimp –
2- BULK EMAIL
- Bulk email is a nearly identical message which is sent to numerous recipients without their consent. However, if bulk email is sent to recipients unsolicited, it is considered spam.
- Here, the inbox ration is always low as compared to opt-in email inbox ratio.
- Response ratio is low as well.
- The e-mail marketer has to pay on the basis of the total number of emails.
- Eg: amazon SES –
- Eg: sendy.co –
- Eg: mandrill –